DLT Registration is mandatory to send SMS
SMS Connect Telemarketer ID : 1702157604862782261
- TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) had released The Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (TCCCPR) on 19th July 2018 for .
- We at SMS Connect are taking various measures to offer regulatory compliant solutions in line with TRAI vision to create a cleaner and more transparent system.
- With this communication, we want to inform you about the multiple phases for implementing the above Regulation which mandated the use of Blockchain technology also known as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to implement the solution.
- Operators have already implemented the DLT system. The first phase of the regulation focused on registering all Entity/Enterprise on the new platform. SMS Connect is already registered as Telemarketer on the operator’s DLT platform and we need you to proactively engage in this and register as Principle Entity (Enterprise) to comply with the new regulation.
- Click to Download – TRAI New Regulation (TCCCPR)
DLT Registration Process for Entity and Telemarketer (Required Docs)
- Business PAN Number with Soft Copy
- GST Number (GST Certificate)
- Business Established Certificate
- Complete Business Address
- Proof of Business Identity (PAN Card) with Softcopy
- Proof of Business Entity with Softcopy(GST Reg/Business Reg)
One Time Registration charges Rs.5900/- (Rs.5000 + Tax 18% GST)
Kindly Register with the following Links
-- Reach to --
Ph: 91-11-2323 6308